Thursday 30 August 2012

Naked

I just had to do a post about this urban decay eye shadow palette. I'm in love! I always thought MAC we're king when it came to eyeshadows until I met this one. It has everything! It has matte colours suitable for wearing to work, during the day etc. It has colours suitable for a sexy smoky eye for a date night or a night out with the girls. As if that isn't enough it also has colours that can be used for filling in your eyebrows. The pigment is amazing, the shadow goes on the eyelid exactly as it is in the palette and wipes off so easily. So no red eyes at the end of the day when it comes to removing your make up. The palette comes with a karma eyeshadow brush and a pot of eyeshadow primer to ensure your shadow stays in place all night. So it's official I'm in love!!

1 comment: