Saturday 11 January 2014

Bundled up





After two weeks of pj days or tracksuits it feels good to put on actual clothes!! As much as I miss my bump I don't think the novelty of being able to actually button up my jeans is ever going to wear off!!!


                                

Its a chance to get wearing some of my Christmas presents as well. These Chanel earrings were a girt from my godmother and my Alex And Ani bracelets were from my parents.
                                                                 




 This is my favourite type of weather and I'm' loving being able to wear my 'wedding coat' again.


Coat Vintage | Cardigan & Boots Primark | Jeans River Island | Top Berska | Watch Tommy Hilfiger | Bracelets Alex and Ani | Earrings Chanel | Bag DKNY | Glasses Rayban



No comments:

Post a Comment