Sunday 11 May 2014

Newbies

So today I called into work to see my Claire's girls, it's been way to long with me being on maternity leave. I also wanted to restock on some beauty bits but I'll talk about them in the next post ;)




While I was there I couldn't resist the hair 3for2! There's some really fun, cute bits in for summer. I went for all floral/butterfly print pieces.


Of course while I was getting some bits for myself I had to get some for my wee dolls.


While there I popped into Penney's for a little nose and picked up a few bits. I got myself a floral headpiece (twinnies with Luella-Rose :)) And how cute are these little water bottles? They are so light for when your out for a run as they collapse when empty so you wouldn't even know you had it. Best bit?? they're €1.50!! I picked up another essence nail polish. I am loving their spring/summer colours! This one is a really fun, cute colour called 106 Free Hugs and the Catrice lipstick is ultimate shine gel colour 080 Russian violette its a beautiful purple colour like MAC's heroine but for next to nothing. It was less than €5!!


I also picked up some fun patterned shorts. All I need now is some nice weather (And a little less post baby belly :)) to get these summer bits out.  I got the pink ones to wear with the floral crown  and the leopard ones are only €4!!! That's reason enough to buy them, there's also  lots of different prints available. The pink ones were €11 and they had a matching crop top but I think I'm a little long in the tooth for crop tops!


3for2 seemed to be the theme of the day as the offer was on makeup in Boots as well so of course I couldn't walk past that! I picked with this Revlon Nearly Naked foundation in 150 Buff, this seventeen shimmer brick in pink bronze and this Maybelline brow mascara in medium brown. 

I tried out the foundation and shimmer brick last night. The foundation gave a lovely coverage without looking caked. My skin had a natural glow which is something I love in foundations. The shimmer brick added to the glow and highlighted my cheekbones. I bought it in pink but I think I'll go back and get the get the brown one aswell. 







No comments:

Post a Comment