Friday 4 July 2014

Hello Weekend.. Day to Night Makeup



As its Friday and your all probably counting down the seconds until you finish work I decided to blog a Day to Night make up look.





I started off with an olive/brown smoky eye with some liquid eyeliner and a white waterline to brighten the eyes for daytime. I kept eveything else very natural. Slight contour, some blusher and a nude lip.

And to take to a night look for after work drinks etc....



I added Blue over the olive and went over my eyeliner with a black kohl. I also used this to tight line my upper lash line and line my water line.

If you liked you could also go deeper with your contour, blusher, lip etc but I stopped at the eyes.

My weekend plans involve lots of much needed family time and as little make up as possible, but Hopefully this has given you some make up inspiration for the weekend ahead.

Have a good one!!!

Product List:
Face: Foundation Gosh CC Cream Illuminating foundation ivory & sand mixed
Concealer Maybelline the eraser eye light
Powder Rimmel clear complexion 021 Transparent
Blusher Soap &Glory  Love at first blush pink, pop & pearl
Contour blank canvas palette #1 Lightest brown

Eyes:
Primer UB potion Primer
Lid all over UB freestyle
Browbone UB kinky 
Crease No.7 toffee almond
To Deepen crease UB darkhorse and No.7  earth good earth mixed 
Lid No.7 Olive grove
Undereye No.7 earth good earth
Liner essence liquid eyeliner
Water line Rimmel soft kohl 071 pure white
Mascara NYC big bold curl
Brows Catrice eyebrow stylist 010 blond but brown'd

Lips:
Catrice 190 the nuder the better

Night Look Products:
Shadow UB evidence
Kohl bourjois liner stylo 41 noir


No comments:

Post a Comment