Monday 11 August 2014

Before and After... 6 products...

 

I decided to do something a little different today. As you can probably tell from my product lists I use quite a few products when doing a clients makeup. That is so it will last all day/night, show up well in photos etc. I do use alot of these products on myself if I am going out or something like that but for day to day I either wear nothing or very little.



I have freckles and don't really like to hide them, I just like to even out my skin tone a bit so I use a cc cream instead of foundation. I have quite small, fair eyelashes so my eyes kind of disappear if I have nothing on them so I like  to open them up with mascara.


I use 6 products on a daily basis;
  • GOSH CC cream illuminating foundation in Ivory
  • Rimmel wake me up concealer in ivory
  • Soap & Glory 'Love at first Blush' Blusher
  • Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara
  • Essence brow gel
  • eos lip balm

CC creams give a more even skin tone without the heaviness of foundation, it feels as light as a moisturiser. It also has SPF 10 which I love because if im not wearing this I completely forget to apply any SPF to my face. (not good!!)


I use this blusher because it gives a healthy glow as well as a highlight. I also use the darkest colour in the blush in the crease and under  my eye so that they don't disappear into my face and the highlight colour in my tearduct to brighten my eyes.

I couldnt actually find my lip balm this morning when I was doing my makeup so I used the old reliable... vaseline.

No comments:

Post a Comment