Wednesday 22 July 2015

Portlaoise Minibreak

Last week my other half and I took our daughters down the country to Portlaoise for a few nights for a much needed mini break. Excited at the prospect of having some new scenery to take outfit posts I packed wayyy too much clothes. But it turns out trying to keep an eye on two very active little girls in a town you don't know leaves very little time for taking pictures of clothes. The girls had an amazing time we on the other hand probably could of done with another break afterwards ha.


I was so happy to finally get using my Cath Kitson luggage Marc got me for Christmas.. its only been 7 months after all :)

Dress & Shirt Primark | Shoes Converse | Bag Louis Vuitton | Glasses Claire's | Luggage Cath Kitson


I went for this old reliable for dinner which I last wore over Easter weekend

Outfit all Primark | Bracelets Alex and Ani | Watch D&G


The devastation in the car on the drive down when I realised I packed all my makeup and no brushes!! I had to go back to the fingertip and cotton bud methods.



 

Another go to outfit I've been wearing over and over lately 

Top  New Look | Trousers River Island | Waistcoat & Shoes Primark | Chain Dorethy Perkins

Thanks for reading
Claire xo

No comments:

Post a Comment