Wednesday 12 October 2016

Portugal


I travelled to Portugal for the first time with my family at the end of September to celebrate my mothers big 50th birthday. We stayed in Portimao near the the small town of Alvor. It was such an amazing trip!




Click Read More...

We rented a beautiful villa with our own private pool that was nearly too hard to leave. We did however manage to pry ourselves away long enough to visit Praia De Rocha beach which of course was stunning.


Our evenings where spent in Alvor watching the most stunning sunsets, enjoying gorgeous food and some amazing cocktails.. Alvor is such a nice town, the views from the harbour are so beautiful. Its definitely somewhere I want to revisit with my girls.

                    

Outfits
My outfits were all basically from H&Ms summer collection,  all except the cream skirt that was from River Island last summer. The striped dress and floral bomber jacket are both New Look. My little bag is from work, Claire's and my shoes are Penneys and Converse.

                                    
(FYI I have to hold his hand in photos or he will place it on my tummy like I'm expecting ha)


Bikinis
My bikinis were all Penneys and my one piece was H&M. All cheap and cheerful for the amount of use they'll get from me.





Cover Ups
I'm not really a sun holiday kind of person, my last one being five years ago when I was pregnant with my eldest daughter. So coverups aren't really something I own and I didn't fancy buying any that I wouldn't really use again for a long time. Instead I packed a couple of cotton shirts which were perfect for throwing on to go to lunch or the shop etc. The striped one is New Look and the blue one is H&M.

                  
                    

Thanks for reading, Claire xo










No comments:

Post a Comment