Monday 27 March 2017

Wedding Season



Wedding season has kicked off and we attended our first one this weekend. It was a beautiful civil ceremony in The Olde Post Inn in Cavan. What a stunning venue and the weather was gorgeous. I was so impressed with the vegetarian menu as this can be a bit of a challenge when attending some events. They went above and beyond to accommodate.




My top and skirt are from Le Butons boutique. I spotted this outfit last year and its not my usual style but when I seen it all I could think was Dirty Dancing (my all time fav!!) so I had to have it!! The shoes are New look and so is my bag, Its from my own wedding.



I had the pleasure of also being the bride's makeup artist on the morning. Its safe to say she made my job very easy what a stunner. I cannot wait to see all the professional pics!!


Saturday was a post wedding lunch in the Slieve Russell hotel, another stunning venue. The weather again was amazing I spent most of the day outside on the beautiful grounds with my family. 



I am obsessed with Penneys Spring/Summer collection this year I want one of everything, Look at the bow detail on the back of this top! I love it!


Top and sliders are Penneys this year, the jeans are Freddy and the bag is the Mulberry Mini Lily.




Thanks for reading
Claire xo


No comments:

Post a Comment