Sunday 9 April 2017

Spots & Stripes


I've been waiting impatiently for the weather to get nice enough so that I could getting wearing this little top from Zara, I love the open back its so Summery and comfortable, would be great for throwing over a bikini on holidays.


In the style had a Treat Week last week so I picked these up for 40% off. I've tried on so many pairs of this style in every shop and just couldn't find a pair I really liked but these are perfect. I never thought I'd wear anything other than skinnies but I've been living in these for the past week.


The shoes were Penneys limited edition from last summer, I got them for my husbands 30th. The heel height and thickness make them so easy to wear. They are a great way of adding a bit of personality into a plain outfit.




Top Zara | Jeans In The Style | Shoes Penneys | Bag Mulberry

Thanks for reading 
Claire xo


No comments:

Post a Comment