Thursday 22 June 2017

The Montenotte, Cork


Dress Boohoo Current | Shoes Penneys Current

My better half has been working and living in Cork for the past couple of months, he travels home at weekends so this is my first time going down to see him. I'm so glad I waited because wow!! In the couple of months he's been there the hotel his apartment is in and its grounds have been completely refurbished and it looks amazing. I honestly don't know how we get him to come home at all. The view is like nothing I've seen in Ireland before. The amazing weather helped of course I felt like we were abroad.  









Sunday we went for dinner in the hotel and a walk around the grounds and had some pre drinks in the roof top garden. Then we went to Jenny Green , a very nice gift from Marc's boss. After the concert we went for walk along the Harbour.



On Monday himself had to work so I went for a wander around Cork, this was my first time being there and I loved it. I found the whole city so quirky and colourful.

Top & Shorts H&M (last year) | Shoes Penneys Current | Bag Louis Vuitton Neverfull






Convinced him to take some time out of work and meet me in the park ;) My girls finish up school for the summer next week and I can't wait to bring them down I know there going to love it as much as I did.


Thanks for reading
Claire xo

No comments:

Post a Comment