Monday 16 July 2012

Festival Weekend


This weekend my home town had its annual family festival, Muckno Mania. We've been looking so forward to it because this is my daughters first year. Every year the whole town takes part in a world record attempt, dressed as a character, this year it was the Hulk.


In typical me fashion I left it to late to take part so we got out our green denim to show our support. I wore khaki and Luella-Rose wore mint.


Saturday we went to watch the float your soap box derby at Lough Muckno and then took our little lady to a birthday party.


Matchy Matchy in Stripes

Saturday night I went to a full moon party. I wore this blue playsuit with my favourite summers shoes. I love them they go with everything and the nude colour makes your legs look longer.

                                              

Sunday we all went to the main day of the festival for some games, food and our little dolls favourite part, the animal farm.


                                               

Even Winter got dressed up for our family day out.




All in all it was a brilliant family weekend

Saturday | Top New Look | Jeans ME-ME Boutique | Bag Louis Vuitton |
Chains H&M | Shoes Penneys/Primark

Saturday Night | Playsuit Lipsy @ ME-ME Boutique | Shoes Next | Bag Gucci |
Rings New Look | Belt & Earrings Penneys/Primark

Sunday | Shirt Penneys/Primark | Skirt ME-ME Boutique | Shoes Converse |
Bag Louis Vuitton | Watch Toy Watch | Bracelets Pandora |
Necklace Tiffany & Co


No comments:

Post a Comment