Monday 9 July 2012

My Weekend in Outfits

Friday I dressed very casual in a loose t-shirt and harem pants. 



T-Shirt & Wedges both Penneys/Primark | Trousers ME-ME Boutique | Bag Accessorize | Sunglasses Ray Ban | Watch Toy Watch | Bracelets Pandora | 
Necklaces Pilgrim & ALDO

Saturday I teamed a blouse with a statement necklace and my favourite jeans.

Blouse TK MAXX | Jeans Rock And Republic | Ring New Look
Wedges and Necklace Penneys/Primark |Bag Louis Vuitton 


Sunday I made the most of the little bit of sunshine we had and got my denim shorts out. I wore them with a khaki shirt and wedges.

Shirt ME-ME Boutique | Shorts River Island | Bag Gucci | 
Necklace & Wedges Penneys/Primark Watch Toy Watch | Bracelets Pandora | Sunglasses Ray Ban





















No comments:

Post a Comment