Saturday 14 September 2013

Transition




This is by far my favorite time of year! The transition into Autumn were its cold and sunny at the same time. I can finally get back to non tanned skin and layers, I love it!



I'm loving gold jewellery at the minute, the closer it borders to 'chavy' the better. I'm sure I'll look back in a few months and wonder what I was thinking but for now I'm obsessed. 



I've a feeling I'm going to be wearing this dress ALOT over the next 16 weeks it is so comfortable.


I've misplaced my camera and had to take these on my phone hence the terrible quality!

Have a great weekend!!!

Dress Primark | Shoes TopShop | Jacket H&M | Bag Louis Vuitton | Glasses & Jewellery Claire's




                            





                                                      





                             

1 comment: