Saturday 11 October 2014

Green Angel review part 2

If you read my first review on the green angel products you know that I started off with the cleanser and then added the toner and moisturiser to my routine. You'll also know that I love them!!! But for a while now there has been two things I've wanted to add to my skincare routine. The first being an eye cream and the second a good night cream.

Click Read More....



My reasons for wanting to add these are the fact that I've just hit 27 (eeek!!) and I've read that you should start using eye cream in your early 20's, prevention is better than cure and all that. The other main reason is the time of year. Coming into Autumn I start to use the central heating again and the heat in the car  which combined with the air-con at work causes my skin  to get really dry and irritated. I've also found that since I've returned to work and wear make-up every day again that I've had a little sore red patch beside my eye  as my eyes are so sensitive.

The lovely people at Green Angel have let me try out both their eye cream and their night cream. I've been using them for I'd say a month now. Based on the other products I've used I knew they were going to be good but I'm so impressed. After a week of using the eye cream my little patch cleared up and my eyes didn't feel so tight. Its really light so I've been applying it in the morning before my make-up. It instantly cools the eyes and makes you look and feel more awake. Which is a huge plus for as working mam of two :)


The night cream feels slightly heavier than the day cream, which is so light I use it on my clients before I apply make-up. I've been applying the night cream every second night after I've cleansed and toned and applied my eye cream. I've really noticed a difference in my skin since I've started using the Green Angel products. Before hand I wouldn't of had what you'd call problem skin but it was really dull and unhealthy looking. Whereas now it feels in much better condition.


One of the things I love the most about these products is my smell!! I said in the last review that the reminded me of being at a spa and they really do. They smell so fresh and natural that I actually enjoy the smell of them while I'm going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment