Tuesday 28 October 2014

The Blanket Cape




Who ever came up with the concept of wearing a blanket outside of your home.. Thank you! It's now acceptable to be a sloth. I first seen the blanket Cape on the runway for Burberry and from there on an army of famous faces.. All who's style I love. So I went on the hunt for one on the high street. I found this one in New Look it comes in. Few different colours but I thought this one would be easier to wear. It's really light for layering but deceptively warm.

click read more...






So excited to finally get around to putting my initials in my Louis.. It's the little things :)


To shop the look...

Some seriously fab ladies wearing the look 



Cape | New Look | Jean River Island | Boots & Jumper Primark | Bag  Louis Vuitton

No comments:

Post a Comment