Friday 13 January 2017

The Trouser

Unless you were somehow without internet/tv/radio etc for the last few days you will know that the Golden Globes took place this week. Now I'm not really one for watching the show but I stalk the life of the red carpet to see the style and beauty and of course this year didn't dissapoint.

My favourites included Emma Stone in Valentino, Kristen Cavallari in Idan Cohen and Lily collins in Zuhair Murad.


Click Read More....




But my ultimate favourite was Evan Rachel Wood in an Altuzarra custom tuxedo. The more I see it the more I love it. The flared pant is just perfection.

I was never one for wearing trousers for nights out or special occassions but towards the end of 2016 I started wearing less and less skirts, dresses etc and really started to enjoy dressing up trousers, my favourite being black palazzo trousers from Forever 21. For my husbands Christmas party I was having a typical "I have nothing to wear" meltdown so I left the choosing in his hands and he chose this culotte jumpsuit. I was really unsure but when it came to the night I was so happy he did. I was so comfortable even after the large meal and still felt dressed up. The jumpsuit is my new LBD.


My style revolution will definitely carry into 2017. And I'm not the only one who will be undergoing a trouser overhaul this New Year. I'm on a mission to get my better half out of his trusty bootcut jeans if it kills me. Chinos are my all time favourite trouser on a man, I feel like they suit so many different body types. There are some great pants' styles on Bonobo's for all types of budgets.

Thanks for Reading

Claire xo

No comments:

Post a Comment