Sunday 27 April 2014

Work Makeup


This is the makeup I wore yesterday for doing clients makeup. I went for a brown/gold smoky eye with a touch of lilac for spring.



I'm in love with this essence nail colour!! It's like lilac but a little more grown up... 
I'm a sucker for a little glitter in a manicure but I find it so hard to find one that doesn't need around 5 coats. I spotted this one in my fridge (where I keep all my polishes, stops them going clumpy) a few weeks ago. I got it in a little stocking filler set for Christmas. I put it on with a peach nail polish and loved it!! It only needs one coat, matches so many different shades because there's lots of different colours going through it and comes off easily!! I just wish i'd used it sooner so I would of known to stock up! 

Base - NYC 138 classy glassy
Colour - essence 168 love me, cupcake
Glitter - Primark multipack
Gel - Claire's gel coat 

No comments:

Post a Comment