Sunday 20 April 2014

Easter


Every year I go home to my Mams house for Easter Dinner, this year she organised an egg hunt for my eldest daughter. I'm not going to lie I think I enjoyed it the most! I think she has enough chocolate to last a lifetime!! 




These trousers are almost essential when I'm going for dinner away from home. By the end of the meal I'm usually guranteed to be wearing most of Luella-Roses dinner or covered in Emelia-Lily's spit up...;) But these are perfect for all the spills that come along with being a mammy because they just wipe clean.



I caught Lulu having a princess moment in the garden..


But seriously... How cute where my little bunnies?? 




Hope you all had a great Easter weekend!! 

Top Miss Selfridge | Trousers H&M | Shoes & Kimono Primark | Bracelets Alex and Ani | Watch Tommy Hilfiger


No comments:

Post a Comment