Wednesday 9 April 2014

Purple


I don't really wear make-up during the day anymore. Apart from rarely getting time to put it on my eldest daughter is at the age where is questions everything I do and I've yet to come up with a good enough reason for why I'm smearing brown stuff on my face ;)  So while my girls were napping today I decided to take some "me time" and do a going out look. 




For Product list hit read more.....







Face-
-Foundation Rimmel wake me up 100 ivory
-Consealer Rimmepl wake me up 010 ivory
-Essence translucent powder to set
-Contour Victoria Jackson sunrise color kit
-Highlight Bourjois (eyeshadow) 08 Beige rose 
-Blusher MAC Melba matte

Eyebrows-
-Catrice eyebrow set - dark brown 

Eyes- 
-Urban decay kinky all over lid to eye brow 
-Sleek a vow in Venice on lid
-Sleek bliss in Barcelona in crease and under eye 
-Sleek honeymoon in Hollywood to blend
-No 7 to highlight brow bone
-NYC liquid eyeliner black
-NYC eye liner black

Lips-
-Catrice infinite shine 030 rose, would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment