Monday 7 March 2016

#3



For our wedding anniversary we love to go back to our wedding venue for the night so this year for number three we did just that and fell in love with the place all over again. I have such a soft spot for Carlingford its such a stunning little town. We had an amazing time and I already cant wait to got back to Ghan House next year. If you haven't been I really recommend it, their award winning food is to die for and the entire house is so charming.


Coat Vintage eBay | Top, Trousers H&M | Boots Primark | Bag Louis Vuitton | Hat A/Wear


Top , Trousers Forever 21 | Bag Louis Vuitton


 I am completely obsessed with this top. If you don't want to go for as daring a look a plain black bra is really nice underneath as well. I seen this type of bra on the model wearing the top on the site and fell in love. Mine is Primark from last years Valentines collection.



Playsuit H&M | Boots Primark


Happy Anniversary to my better half x








No comments:

Post a Comment