Tuesday 15 March 2016

Inglot Dundalk






If like me you stalk the Inglot Instagram page you'll know that they opened a new store in the Marshes Shopping Centre in Dundalk. Which is of course where I work so myself and the girls I work with were counting down the days until it opened. When it finally opened last week we realized something pretty quick. We are not going to see much of our wages working beside it. Every time I've been in I've seen a handful of different things I want. I won't be happy until I have the entire store in my kit.
The unit itself is quite small and compact so you can get around everything and there is at least five girls thereat all times to help you with everything you need. Their really nice and approachable. Their prices are very reasonable in my opinion for the quality. E.g eye shadow, brow filler pans are €6, Foundations range from €20 to €33 I'll link their website here for to to check the stuff out for yourself. This is a look I did using some of the products I got as well as some of my own products which I'll list below. I used all Nima brushes for this look.

**I took my pics using the portrait setting on my camera which takes the photo twice, once normal and once softened so here's the two.**


Seriously though this highlighter is so gorgeous!!




Products:

Face:
Gosh classic Primer 
Botanics radiance balm
Sleek bare kissed Illuminator
Inglot YSM foundation in 41
Collection concealer in cool medium 
Set with Blank canvas contour palette 
MAC melba matte blusher 
Inglot sparkling dust in 02 to highlight 

Eyes: 
UB potion primer 
Inglot (the orange shade and the two brown shades, too hard to get them out for numbers ha)
Barry M sparkle dust applied with Inglot duraline to the lid
Inglot gel liner in 77 
L'oreal telescopic mascara 
Eye lure lashes in 101 
Inglot gel brow filler in 15

Lips: 
Flomar lip pencil in 201
Sleek matte me lip cream in petal

No comments:

Post a Comment